Monday, January 16, 2017

My Scraps Rolodex Series Card #3 -New Beginnings!


What do I do with all of my scraps?  I save them in a file box and use them specifically for these cards.  The scraps are leftover from other projects. 
 This time I decided to paint a bird on the card itself.  
This year I am trying to stick to some sort of prompt to get me started and I hope you will join me.  

This week's prompt is New Beginnings.  The month of January is when we tend to make New Year's resolutions.  I prefer to call them New Beginnings,  as with most resolutions,  I tend to break them!   I wrote on the back of my rolodex card what my New Beginnings would be for the year.  If you want to know what my New Beginnings are and see how I put this card together, please head on over to the Video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment